I Am Here

I Am Here
Williston to Minot ND

Monday, February 13, 2012

Back


Second week off; the week went by twice as  quick.
Morris was a blast tho...




 Nothing like a long 16 hour day to get your mind back whipped in shape; ultra-quick. We fracked 7 zones today, which is the most I think I have ever done in a 12 hour shift. We kept moving , and the only hold up was water was a little show at filling up the tanks...
I have a headache; my cough seems to be fading, but I am pretty sleepy didn't sleep the best last night. yeah it was a long day. I hope I can find some energy somewhere.. I poured my self a huge cup of coffee at about 4p today and still at 5p-6p found myself full of exhaustion. Got my lunch all packed, chips and salsa, two sandwiches, cookies, chips and an apple. I lied about the apple.
   I think I'm going to shower, listen to some NPR, play some words with friends, and then hit the hay...
-andrew shay


No comments:

Post a Comment