I Am Here

I Am Here
Williston to Minot ND

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Jetting

So, I guess one of the major benefits of working out in the oilfields in no-mans-land is the week off. When accepting the oil field job offer; I had another job all lined up as a "patient access liaison" which came with 2 days off/week. However the days were Thursday and Friday... and never were you ever going to get overtime. So for me, the actual labor of working outside and the better/longer/more physically demanding schedule tipped the scales. I really miss Minneapolis sometimes. Its one of those; you don't miss it till its gone... There's not too many art museums in Williston which compete with the MIA. But in my first few weeks of ND life has been smooth. If the native North Dakotans have been upset at the oil boom, it hasn't come up or I have not met them. Thanks ND your state is pretty neat.
Hope your week is starting as great as mine is. Enjoy the sun.
-AS
Jet we rode...
Jimmy Johns that held up the flight...


Cabin 


Picker-uper (smiley face)

No comments:

Post a Comment