I Am Here

I Am Here
Williston to Minot ND

Friday, January 6, 2012

chrispy

The camp was pretty quiet tonight. A game of cribbage and some Bon Iver, all that took place with any pomp tonight. Found my address ; Andrew Shay bear paw lodge 13589 57th. NW Williston ND 58801, so if someone wanted to send a mix of some Iver, id be down, ill send you a post card with FracFluid on it...   
      Lost my first "words with friends" game. Lost cribbage. Won at dinner; Today was steak night apparently at the camp. Huge like 16 oz steaks cooked to your request. pretty neat. Fish, mashed potatoes, steamed veggies, and a salad with some choco dipped straw berries... I dont know how the economy works, but yeah I'm happy all the people got dinner this figured out..

      
       Oh yeah, also picked up my new Georgia Boots, Uniforms, and work bibs. they look pretty chrispy..white/red combo

No comments:

Post a Comment