I Am Here

I Am Here
Williston to Minot ND

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So this is the first post in the new blog. I better start it with A super neat, captivating sentence. "Some times a sentence, or life for that matter; doesn't always go how you octopus". There so thats the start. Training day today, learned about PPE, PSL HES PCR HSE PPR and JSAs. As well as many other TLA (three letter acronyms).  So to be honest i did have to look up at that TLA worksheets... Oppsydups... Anywho they got me set up in the Bear Paw Lodge; which is a 500 bed camp for mens. The place has a sauna *Saa-Unn-Ah* and about 4-5 card tables with leather chairs, a work out room, and bomb.com food.
Tonight I ate some roast beef, with fried shrimp, and collered greens. aww yeah paulliD they have us set up. Today I also packed my own lunch and had an pretty sweet time learning things from the teachers, and those around me... Im on the sleeping at 9:45pm yeah its not bad... the rooms are about 144sq feet, for two ppl so they're small. but with more then enough space to chill in shared spaces, it works out. Okay with a few more things to do before bed; I should bounce. Take care and thanks for stopping by.
-shay, Shay

8 comments:

  1. Shay shay! Glad you're doing well in your new digs :D Super bummed i couldn't make your going away party (although I had a couple of pretty stressful days at that point with my dad's car accident, so I could've used some WCB love). Xcept for the black background, I'm digging the blog. Keep it up!

    Much hugs and hope it's not TOO long before we get to randomly see each other again! ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you made it safe. Keep us posted. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for a blog! Especially written by you. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, what is your mailing address?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that they didn't hire you to write communications. Glad to hear that it is OK on the first day. Sounds like there is a lot to learn. Thanks for stopping by my party on New Year's. Be safe. Saundra

    ReplyDelete