I Am Here

I Am Here
Williston to Minot ND

Thursday, January 5, 2012

OSHA/1billion

I choose; you bottem left, with the cherries, the apple
looks all sad and alone; I think Dick Cheney shot it.
OHSA training is done. The Doughnuts were steller per the ussghh; I can know approach a helicopter from the correct sides, Know how to read HazMat signs, get the eff outa the way of moving cranes, and how to swing by swing rope from a ship to an Oil rig, but only when I'm ready, and when the waves are at their crest. Also there are 6 different lvls of explosives, and 3 lvls of flammable Hazmats... We also got to look up chemicals which if spilled have different evac/safe zones... and the guy asks who has a chem degree, Well I sorta kinda raised my hand... well a minor degree...


yeah ferballs, and funny we're the norm during
 haz chem awarness...or just the class breaks.
And now im listing to Adele,Someone like you www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0 The roomate is currently singing along; albeit poorly. So yeah, mancamps, adele, and Sewing kits ( backpack was kinda ripping at the zippy zipper). So the internet is slow, we have a mini fridge, and the kitchen cools all the food, and im meeting alot of new ppl. So its like a dorm/hotel... so in a hotel you never have your door propped open, but in a dorm ya do... so I just had it open for a while...but it seemed kinda weird. This kinda reminds me of freshmen year, with less girl-ies, and less pHDs, and alot more work in general getting done. The town itself is super busy, the dude said "just Halliburton puts 400,000 miles/week, and NPR said in 2010, 1,000,000,000 thats a billion with a B, miles more then 2003...Effing Crazy...  Saturn is only 940 million miles away. bizzarow...

1 comment: